A classic, upscale way to shelter guests while they enter and exit your building.
Welcome Your Guests
Nothing evokes sophistication and old-world professionalism like one of our custom entryway awnings. Not only do they mark your business better than anything else you can attach to the front of your building, but they provide a comfortable and sheltered area for guests to arrive and depart in inclement weather.
This style of entryway awning is notable for the smooth curve of its rafters and cover. Fabric is supported by pipe that is formed to the required curvature, and laces on to the perimeter of the frame. Bows (or “ribs”) are spaced 30”-36” apart. Uprights typically occur 10’ apart.
A-frames are our other popular entryway awning style, and it fills the same functions as do the Marquee Canopy except that the shape of the canopy is a straight-lined pitch rather than curved. The bows of a sidewalk marquee canopy become the “Rafters” of an A-Frame Canopy.
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed woven, UV resistant fabrics
- All hardware: Aluminum or galvanized steel
- Dimensions: Custom Fit
- Seams: IncrediSeal™ heat welded seams
- Binding: Same fade-resistant fiber as fabric
- Mounting options: Wall, soffit, roof, free standing
- Fabric fit: Stapled or laced-on
- Printing: TuffPrint™ available
- Frame: 1” Gatorshield® tubing
- Thread: GORE® TENARA®