Artistic and stylish retractable overhead shades. An easy way to create your outdoor oasis.
The Limitless Canopy is a simple but effective alternative to the traditional awning. With far less structure than an awning, it offers attractive style and can cost-effectively shade spaces of almost any size and shape. Limitless Canopies don't come without tradeoffs, though. Compared to a fixed awning, these canopies offer less protection from inclement weather; unlike a retractable awning, they require suspension between two permanent structures.
Limitless Canopies are made to be infinitely adjustable, and operating them is as easy as opening or closing a curtain. Individual panels can be adjusted individually, so you can easily achieve shade where you want and leave everything else open.
Limitless Canopies work between two existing structures, in conjunction with a pergola, or between minimal, purpose built stands. As these canopies are mounted to two wires suspended from the supporting structures, they are able to provide shade to remarkably large and oddly spaced areas.
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed woven, UV resistant fabrics
- Hardware: Stainless steel, including roof-mount brackets
- Dimensions: Custom Fit, 4' x 8' minimum
- Seams: IncrediSeal™ Heat Welded Seams
- Binding: Same fade-resistant fiber as fabric
- Mounting options: Wall, free standing, pergola
- Thread: GORE® TENARA®
- Cables: Type 316 stainless steel, gauge to suit size and conditions
- Fabric Attachment: Spring-loaded gates for easy attachment to cables and removal for cleaning
- Operation: Manual or rope and pully