A particularly stylish way to control light and weather exposure in any outdoor area.
Versatile and affordable shade
Outdoor spaces are far more comfortable out of direct sunlight, but it can be expensive and difficult to provide shade to a large commercial area. It may also not be desirable for shading to be permanent. Limitless Canopy shades are a great and cost effective way to cover large outdoor areas with shade that is easy adjust by staff, or optionally even guests.
Suspend from cables,
or add to a structure
Limitless Canopy shades work by sliding along taut cables, so all that is absolutely necessary is two structures from which to mount the cables. If a structure on either side of the space to be shaded is not available, it is easy to construct a small free standing anchor, or integrate the canvas shades into a stylish pergola.
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed woven, UV resistant fabrics
- Hardware: Stainless steel, including roof-mount brackets
- Dimensions: Custom Fit, 4' x 8' minimum
- Seams: IncrediSeal™ Heat Welded Seams
- Binding: Same fade-resistant fiber as fabric
- Mounting options: Wall, free standing, pergola
- Thread: GORE® TENARA®
- Cables: Type 316 stainless steel, gauge to suit size and conditions
- Fabric Attachment: Spring-loaded gates for easy attachment to cables and removal for cleaning
- Operation: Manual or rope and pulley